The Hay House JV Promotions website is your go to place for information on special JV partner opportunities. Does your audience love learning about personal development, health, and well-being? Are they seeking growth in their lives? Our online events and authors strive to bring practical advice and tools our customers (and you) can use to bring about transformation in their relationships, health, and well-being.
This program for special partner/JV opportunities is looking for established, clean, content rich websites, blogs, email lists, and/or social media profiles that are focused on personal development, inspiration, motivation, and health. If your application was declined, it’s because your site didn’t meet our acceptance criteria. Please read through our Acceptance Criteria below to find out exactly what we are looking for in an JV partner.
• The Hay House JV Promotions program welcomes applications from all business models, but our ideal partner has a niche, content rich, personal growth-focused website, blog email list, or social media profile.
• In regards to niche personal development websites we’re only allowing sites that focus on the core categories our sites represent, those being inspiration and motivation, health and healing, self-improvement, spirituality, coaching, meditation, diet and fitness, alternative health, positive thought, etc. You can take a look at some additional categories by clicking here.
• We’re looking for established sites with a Google Page Rank of two or greater, email list sizes of 3,000-5,000 or greater, and/or social media profiles with at least 1,000 engaged fans or greater. Without significant traffic and engagement on your site, email list or social media profile, success as an JV partner becomes incredibly challenging. We do make exceptions. If your site, email list or social media profile looks promising and engages our core audience, but hasn’t hit our traffic requirements, we evaluate on a case by case basis.
• Your website/blog must use a clean, user friendly template with content that is updated on a regular basis. If you are choosing to use your social media profile or email list, you must be emailing or posting on a regular basis and have an engaged user base.
• If you are a discount driven online presence, please note that most of our offers through this program are free online events with an option to purchase the programming at a set cost.
• Your site/blog/social media profile must be up and running preferably for at least few months at the time you submit your application. If it isn’t complete you’ll automatically be declined.
• Your site/blog must be free of spyware, toolbar downloads, malware and spam. Your email list must adhere strictly to all CAN-SPAM Act and FTC requirements.
If your site has been declined please feel free to re-apply once the above criteria is met. For additional questions about our policies please contact us.
At this time, we are only partnering with a limited number of value-minded websites, blogs, email lists and social media profiles which represent a sampling of our audience. We feel that partnering with those that meet our strict criteria allows us to provide exceptional and timely support before, during and after any promotion that is run through this program. When and if the program expands, we will evaluate other applications.